Retail Pharmacy Network
Convenient Pharmaceutical Relief
Following an on-the-job injury, Carlisle Medical’s retail pharmacy network provides injured workers with a convenient and immediate way to obtain needed medication. Through this program and backed by our promise for superior service, injured workers have access to over 70,000 pharmacies or 9 out of every 10 nationwide, with all major chains participating in the pharmacy network.
Injured workers will have fast access to their needed medication(s) through their nearest possible provider while providing cost-efficient control for employers. The benefits of the program include the following:
- Reduces drug cost by utilizing our retail pharmacy network
- Reduces mileage cost by directing the injured worker to the nearest pharmacy
- Eliminates non-injury related medication from being dispensed
- Enables adjusters to be doctor and drug-specific for each injured worker
- Eliminates out-of-pocket cost for the injured worker
- Eliminates additional expense associated with third party billing companies
If you are in need of customer service for an injured worker, please dial 1.800.553.1783. To learn more about how Carlisle Medical can tailor a specific program for your injured workers please call us at 866.936.9840.