Excellence in Caring
At Carlisle Medical we believe in giving credit where it is due. Our dedicated staff are committed to delivering the highest quality customer service possible. We welcome you to nominate an employee who has made a difference in your experience with Carlisle Medical’s Service.
Nominate those who are making a difference in your experience at Carlisle Organizations.
An employee may receive a Class Act, CARE Award, or Caught in the Act Award by demonstrating the specific criteria for the award. Employees can be nominated by co-workers, claimants and clients for excellence in the care provided in fulfilling the Carlisle Medical service offering. Relying upon the information you provide, the Employee Recognition Committee will determine the appropriate category for each nomination. Please be as descriptive as possible and provide specific examples of how the nominee went above and beyond in your nomination.
- Each winner will be recognized and have a star placed on their certificate qualifying for a weekly Fri-Yay drawing.
- Each Employee may submit one nomination for each category once a month.
- All accepted nominations will be eligible for a separate raffle at the end of each month.
- Select stories will be published and shared with the staff.
- Please be sure to submit your entry on the approved nomination form.
Caught in the ACT Award
For actions “above and beyond” that have made a lasting difference to the organization.
Customer CARE Award
For providing exceptional customer service and Making A Difference® to the clients we serve.
Class Act Award
For immediate and ongoing actions that exhibit caring to fellow peers, the organization and/or the customers we serve.