Tens & Devices
As part of Carlisle Medical’s Tens and Devices Program, we feature a large line of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator (TENS) units, muscle stimulators and needed accessories to aid in Making a Difference in the lives of the injured workers. Our specialists can assist you with the correct product necessary to provide maximum benefit to the injured worker.
In addition to eliminating shipping charges on units and supplies through free 48-hour nationwide delivery, providing one-month’s TENS supply free of charge, and offering continuous in-house technical support, Carlisle Medical continues its promise of superior service by:
- Monitoring Supplies/Providing Utilization Review – An injured worker must call to order supplies;
Carlisle Medical does not telemarket injured workers.
- Refurbishing and Recycling Units – Free of charge, Carlisle Medical will retrieve our units and
refurbish them in order to send to other injured workers.
To better serve you, we have an array of TENS and other devices available for the injured worker’s needs. Unit rentals apply to the purchase of a unit; once purchased, units come complete with a carrying case, lead wires, batteries, a charger, electrodes, and instruction books. Carlisle Medical provides 150+ types of electrodes and a wide selection of the devices including the following units:
- RS Medical
- Freedom TENS 2CH 4 Mode (ANALOG)
- PMS360 2CH 5 Mode Digital TENS
- Premier Plus 2CH 12 Mode Digital TENS
- BioStim LX 2CH 5 Mode Digital TENS
- RS Medical
- Freedom EMS PLUS 3 Mode 12 Preset Programs
- BioStim NMS 3 Mode 5 Preset Programs
- Premier Stim plus 2CH NMES/TENS Combo W/24 Preset Programs
- Omni-Care 2CH NMES/TENS Combo
- All Stim 4CH Combo NMES/IF/TENS/Russian Stim
- All Stim 2CH Combo NMES/IF/TENS/Russian Stim
- Lectra 4A 4CH Combo IF/NMES/Russian 23 Programs
- IF STIM+IF/TENS 2CH 13 Programs
- GV 350 HVPG Stimulator 2 Lead High Volt Galvanic Stimulator
- QuadStar Elite 4CH IF/NMES/HVPG/TENS
Carlisle Medical account executives can assist clients in choosing necessary TENS and other devices. Contact us at 800.553.1783 to speak with a representative today.