Pharmacy Technician – No Retail/Weekends Full Time
Website Carlisle Medical, Inc.
Carlisle Medical, a fast growing privately held company, is seeking a Pharmacy Technician Representative in our Mobile, Al office. Carlisle Medical has been a leader in Workers' Compensation benefit management for the last 43 years. Professional office setting with no retail traffic.
Carlisle Medical, a fast growing privately held company, is seeking a Pharmacy Technician Representative in our Mobile, Al office. Carlisle Medical has been a leader in Workers’ Compensation benefit management for the last 43 years. Professional office setting with no retail traffic.
Skills and Requirements:
- Computer/Software skills – proficient in the use of computers, multiple software systems and learning new programs. Able to handle and manage significant phone and some email communications.
- Communication skills – Active and attentive listener. Able to ask the needed questions while adjusting to the situations in a fast-moving environment. Active communication with supervision and other members of the pharmacy team through personal and phone correspondence.
- Alabama Pharmacy Technician License Required.
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred.
- (3) Years of Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispensing completed and confirmed prescriptions for delivery.
- Supporting the Pharmacist in all daily operations of the pharmacy.
- Reviewing and recording claimant information along with their prescriptions in compliance with all State Federal guidelines.
- Coordination and liaison with pharmacists and customer service personal to ensure all medication benefits are assigned accurately in multiple systems.
- Manages and updates client and claimant information in multiple systems.
- Able to adjust to changing processes and needs of various clients.
- Work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced pharmacy environment.
- Maintaining a clean and safe pharmacy.
- Other duties as assigned.