Carlisle Medical Will Be Exhibiting At The 2021 AWCO Annual Conference
Carlisle Medical will be exhibiting at the 2021 AWCO Annual Conference at the Hyatt Wynfrey Hotel located in Hoover, AL from November 4 – 5, 2021. Stop by our booth and visit with our Regional Sales Executive, Tami Bell-Dembski, to learn more about our services.
The mission of the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Organization (AWCO) involves a variety of objectives. Those objectives include the following:
- To maintain the honor and dignity of the profession of Alabama workers’ compensation personnel;
- To promote professional and social interaction as well as a better understanding among Alabama workers’ compensation personnel;
- To promote a feeling of goodwill, friendship and cooperation between the members;
- To facilitate the interchange of ideas and information on subjects of common interest;
- To provide programs of general interest to workers’ compensation personnel;
- To assist members in improving themselves so that they will be better qualified to render more efficient service;
- To bring about more uniform treatment of common problems affecting all members without binding any member to adhere to a plan incompatible with the best interest of his or her company because of peculiar circumstances;
- To foster the public goodwill for the interest which we serve;
- To conduct the affairs of AWCO on a non-profit basis for the betterment of its entire membership.
To learn more about this conference click here.