How A Rent To Purchase Program Benefits The Trucking Industry
Carlisle’s Rent to Purchase program, for Durable Medical Equipment (DME), prevents overbilling once the cumulative purchase price of a product has been met. In the last year alone, Carlisle’s Rental program resulted in client savings of 49% which totals $960,000.
With patients varied recovery times, we performed a case study on the savings accomplished by using Carlisle’s Rental program. Below are just some of the savings we have provided to our clients in the past 12 months.
- We provided 67 Rental Ramps, saving our clients $75,833 over the cost of buying ramps
- We provided 455 Lightweight Wheelchair rentals, saving our clients $160,729 over purchasing (average wheelchair rental is three (3) months)
- We provided 154 CPM rental units, saving our clients $71,960 compared to fee schedule
- We provided 662 Knee Scooter rentals, saving our clients $105,920 over purchasing
- We provided 759 Hot/Cold Compression units, saving our clients $471,670 compared to fee schedule
- We provided 161 DVT units, saving our clients $75,543 through our discounted rate under fee schedule
~ Satisfied Carlisle Customer
“I have been working with their Case Management and Durable Medical Equipment services for the past 7 years. During this time, they have proven to be an exceptional reliable provider of these services. They consistently manage our referrals exceptionally well and are always prepared to proactively identify solutions to challenges that occur.”
“The depth of their knowledge combined with excellent customer service qualifies them as a very valuable medical service partner in our workers’ compensation industry. Over my many years in this industry, I have worked with many medical service providers and I can in good faith say that Carlisle Medical is truly one of the best.”
To learn more about our service offering you may call us at 1-800-553-1783 or visit www.carlislemedical.com/dme.