DME: Rent to Purchase Program
Carlisle’s Rent to Purchase program prevents overbilling once the cumulative purchase price of a product has been met. In the last year alone, Carlisle’s Rental program resulted in client savings of over $960,000.
With patient’s varied recovery times, we performed a case study on the savings accomplished by using Carlisle’s Rental program. Below are just some of the savings we have provided to our clients in the past 12 months.
- We provided 67 Rental Ramps saving our clients $75,833 over the cost of buying ramps
- We provided 455 Lightweight Wheelchair rentals saving our clients $160,729 over purchasing (average wheelchair rental is three (3) months)
- We provided 154 CPM rental units saving our clients $71,960 compared to fee schedule
- We provided 662 Knee Scooter rentals saving our clients $105,920 over purchasing
- We provided 759 Hot/Cold Compression units saving our clients $471,670 compared to fee schedule
- We provided 161 DVT units that through our discounted rate under fee schedule saved our clients $75,543
Call us today to learn more at 1-800-553-1783 or visit our contact us to learn more about our service offering.