Website Carlisle Medical, Inc.
Carlisle Medical, a fast growing privately held company celebrating 42 years in the Workers' Compensation industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. Carlisle Medical offers excellent benefits and competitive pay.
Carlisle Medical, a fast growing privately held company celebrating 42 years in the Workers’ Compensation industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. Carlisle Medical offers excellent benefits and competitive pay. The Administrative Assistant handles correspondence, data entry and other administrative-type duties. The Administrative Assistant also acts as backup to the Receptionist desk to greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls, and process incoming faxes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares correspondence to adjusters, claimants, physicians, and attorneys.
- Coordinates special marketing announcements.
- Handles seasonal and special mailings and projects as required.
- Updates spreadsheets with referral and implementation activity.
- Basic Graphic design ability with social media posting and emails.
- Creates Retail program cards, logs tasks in system and prepares for mailing.
- Posts outgoing mail with correct postage, including certified letters.
- Ensures common areas are neat and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); 3 years of related experience and/or training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess excellent written grammatical skills. Ability to read and interpret documents such as letters, inquiries and orders. Excellent understanding of proper telephone etiquette and customer service skills. Must have exceptional editing, grammar and spelling.